We are proud to announce the opening of our annual Grants Program and this year it will be built around the launch of the third version of our AtFirstSite course.
We took the opportunity of the 2020/2021 pandemic to revisit and revisit the program that provides 11-14 year-olds with the tools to understand and make sense of the sexual content they see online.
It is an extensive refresh based on feedback from teachers and students as well as an in-depth review by the PSHE Association.
The course covers a broad range of related topics from understanding body image, to recognising healthy and unhealthy relationships, to making sense of pornography, to helping students take control of their own lives online.
The revised version:
- Pulls the eight-part course into two digital downloads; an interactive PDF and a Powerpoint file
- Contains updated references and resources for both students and teachers
- Contains a wide range of improvements based on real-world feedback
- Includes guides to help schools create a safe teaching space and consult parents
- Has a new, cleaner, crisper design
Our annual grants program will be focused around providing free copies of the course to schools.
So if you are a teacher of 11-14 year-olds or represent a school looking to cover topics including body image, healthy relationships and online sexual content, you can apply online here. The application is short and simple and will ask for details about your school and how you plan to use the course.
The grants program is currently OPEN and will remain so until Friday November 19, 2021.